Monday, September 9, 2013

Jaclyn Johnson novels in order

I used Grammarly to grammar check this post, because I get my panties in a bunch when I see, read, or hear improper grammar usage, and you can take that to the bank!

Sure, everybody's talking about REDEEMED, my newest release. But one question I get all the time is this: What's the proper order to read my Jaclyn Johnson AGENT series?

I'll tell you.

1. Model Agent (currently free on Kindle and iBooks, published February 2011)
2. Rogue Agent (published June 2011
3. Double Agent (published November 2011)
4. Promises Given, Promises Kept: A Jaclyn Johnson novella (published August 2013)
5. Federal Agent (published November 2012)
6. Literary Agent (Coming Spring 2014)
7. Future JJ6 novel (2015)

I finished writing the first draft to LITERARY AGENT early Sunday morning, clocking in at 90,425 words. I'll set it aside for a couple of months before I dive into the first round of edits. Hopefully I'll strengthen the book with my patented detail. The book should be ready to go by St. Patrick's Day 2014. That's if real life doesn't get too much into the way. But we'll see.

Happy reading!

www.seansweeneyauthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment