Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Changing Over

If you haven't realized by now, the old johnfitchv.com site is dead and buried. As you've already read in this space back when I created this new blog, I had planned on changing over to a new website to end confusion over my author name. That new site will be seansweeneyauthor.com. Right now, it's empty save a closet with a shirt hanging inside and the words, "Coming soon - future home of something cool." If I do say so myself.

Until everything is propagated and sorted, my blog is my website. If you already know these things, I apologize in advance. There may be some who are new to my writing and don't know.


All of my books are available on Amazon for Kindle (books with an * are available in trade paperback), on Barnes and Noble for Nook, as well as Smashwords.


Books and stories by Sean Sweeney


The Jaclyn Johnson, a.k.a. Snapshot AGENT series 
Model Agent: A Thriller*
Rogue Agent: A Thriller*
Double Agent: A Thriller*

Royal Switch: A Major League Thriller
Zombie Showdown*

The Obloeron Prequel Series
The Rise Of The Dark Falcon
The Shadow Looms (Coming soon)
Krampel's Revenge (early 2013)

Short stories
Belief Debt: Paid In Full (Part of Christopher Nadeau’s Not in the Brochure anthology)
C is for Coulrophobia (Part of the Phobophobia anthology*)
Red Christmas (Part of the Bump in the Night 2011 anthology*)

As John Fitch V

The Obloeron Trilogy*
The Quest For The Chalice
The Return To Labergator
The Fall Of Myrindar

One Hero, A Savior*
Turning Back The Clock*
A Galaxy At War*
The Mastermind: A novella

Short stories
Sidetracked
Amber Twilight
Vuvuzombie


No comments:

Post a Comment